Friday, August 8, 2008

The Shoe Swap Walk


We have a good explanation for this one, I promise! Last night Matt and I decided to get out and go for a walk, in our haste to leave I just slipped on the first pair of shoes I found. Well they weren't the best choice of shoes for a walk. About half way I started to get a blister on the one heel, but I still had to walk the rest of the way home. I walked a ways further but I couldn't stand it so I just took my shoe off and started to walk bare foot. But Matt being the gentlemen he is, decided he would give me his shoe I slipped it on, then handed him my shoe and surprisingly it fit. We walked the rest of the way home with one of his shoe on and one of mine. Aren't those the cutest shoes you've ever seen?!

7 comments:

Hirschisquirts said...

You guys are hillarious! You are lucky we weren't around to tease you - we would've had a great time! (What a gentleman, though)
Richard says "oh boy..."

Anonymous said...

What is up with this? I don't get the invite to view your blog. Do I feel left out or what. I will have to keep checking in so I can see what you are up to. Hope all is well.

*C said...

How sweet of Matt! But that's too funny!! I can't believe you have the same size feet!!

Amanda Borden said...

that's great. u two are so cute together. i am so happy Matthew found you Nanette. Hey and Happy Birthday Yesterday!

Lindsey said...

That's hilarious! Lookin' good Matt---such a gentleman!

Lindsey said...

oh I was going to tell you Nanette that my sis Becka Ott used to live by your sis Amy and they are good friends. just in case you wanted to know! :D

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Hey it was good seeing you guys this weekend! You should add your friends on your blog, unless you dont know how? Anyway, keep up the blogging so that we can be updated!