Monday, November 17, 2008

We are improving!


Hey folks,

this may seem like a softball blog but we have lost our camera for the time being and we dont have many pictures of our recent happenings. This last weekend we were in Minersville celebrating Revas' (Nanettes Grandmother) 90th birthday party with the whole Albrecht family. Other than that we got together with some friends of ours at The Blue Mountain Lodge for halloween. We had a great time with Jed and Annie and Jarvis and Mandy. We are excited to do it again. And now to what consumes most of our time: Softball. The OUTLAWS, our softball team made up of a bunch of young guys finally won a tournament. We won the second bracket at the St. George Halloween tourney. Softball is fun but it is really fun when you win. Pictured are:(back row, left to right) Jaden Jolley, Rulon Hancock, Bard Hancock, Mike Sanders, Jeff Cupfer, and Ryan Johnson. (Front Row, left to right) Shane Martin, Matt Hirschi, Jarvis Olsen, Dallin Staheli, and Kendall Staheli.

5 comments:

Dj,Megs & 5 Beautiful kids said...

Hey I need your email address so that I can invite you to my blog. Thanks!

Kiesha said...

Good Job!! I wish Brennen's team could do something half decent when we come down to those tourneys! Oh well their fun anyways!

Amanda Borden said...

i am so glad u posted. thanks for the update. we missed you this weekend at our short notice party but glad you were with your grandma (that is awesome) ninety years. good for her and all of you. I love the picture of you two by the tree. what a beaut. thanks for being so good to each other. you two are so darling.

Brian & Chelsey Hafen said...

Your guys is picture is really CUTE! Hi this is Chelsey Petro Hafen. I went to High School with Matt. I found your Blog on one of my friends. I need your email so I can send you an invite to my blog.

Brian & Chelsey Hafen said...

O here is my email. hafenbasketball@yahoo.com