Saturday, August 8, 2009









Well our baby girl is 1 week and 2 days old! I can't believe how fast time goes by! It has been quite an adjustment for Matt and I. But we wouldn't trade it for anything. She is the best thing that has happend to us. We love to just watch her sleep, since that is what she does most of the time right now. Ashlyn is such a good baby she doesn't fuss much unless she is hungry, which has been such a blessing. Matt is such a big help he is always willing to change her diaper or burp her or just hold her. He calls her his little bear cub : ) He is such a great daddy! It is a lot of fun being a mom, even though I feel overwhelmed at times she is worth every second. We can't get enough of her we take so many pictures these are just a few we have taken.

6 comments:

Amanda Borden said...

you two look like such naturals with Ashlyn. She is so darling. I can't wait to see her again.

Matt and Morgan said...

Sooo cute!!! You need to post lots of pictures very often, k?!

Rach said...

SO CUTE!!! I had so much fun holding her and talking to you the other day:) I am excited to take her pics!!

Kiesha said...

She is adorable! Congrats again..and I agree on the posting often! Hope all is well!

Steven and Kirsten said...

Hey this is Kirsten (i helped take your wedding pics and played on the volley ball team with ya) your baby is so adorable! Congrats have fun cause they don't stay little long!

Jarv n Mand said...

She is already getting so much bigger! She is so stinkin cute! I hope we get to see her again soon.