Friday, January 1, 2010

"All I Want For Christmas in My Two Front Teeth"







Sorry it has been so long our internet has been down. But I am just going to do a quick one this time and just do pictures. (thats what most people want to see anyway) But I do want to announce Ashlyn got her 2 front teeth for christmas! Well actually just one but the other one is coming in now. She has been pretty good a little fussy but not bad. I can't believe she already has teeth, she is growing up too fast!!!!!!! Any way I hope you all had a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I will post again soon.

3 comments:

Amanda Borden said...

I don't know how you two keep yourselves from just squeezing that cutie all day. She is soooo adorable. Congrats on your new teeth Ashlyn.

Kiesha said...

She is AdoRabLe!! I need to see her again:) They do grow up too fast...its sad! Hope you guys had a great Christmas. You look great by the way!:)

Jarv n Mand said...

O my goodness! Ashlyn is just absolutely beautiful! I just can't help but smile when I see her! She is getting so big too! I can't believe she is getting teeth either! Pure craziness! Nanette, you are such a great Mom... I hope you had some Happy Holidays!